The building consists of two parts: Can Masó for RURAL TOURISM and the Masovera for private use. It has been restored with mainly local building materials, where the original elements have been preserved as much as possible.
Can Masó is fully equipped and equipped with restored antique furniture. It occupies most of the first floor and the entire second floor. On the first floor there is a distributor, four bedrooms, two bathrooms, a large living room with a lot of light, a kitchen with fireplace and a terrace with exit to the outside. On the second floor there is a large room with billiards, three bedrooms and a bathroom.
- 5 double bedrooms (4 with double beds and 1 with two single beds)
- 2 single rooms
- Optional 4 extra beds against supplement (and baby/child beds without supplement)
- 3 bathrooms
- Common room with access to all bedrooms and bathrooms
- Cosy well-equipped kitchen open to the dining room
- First floor terrace with direct access to the kitchen and a beautiful view
- Internet, TV, DVD, dishwasher and washing machine
- Second floor chill-out area with sofa corner and billiard table
The holiday home has 5 nice double bedrooms. Four rooms have double beds of which one on the second floor. One room furnished with two single beds is also located on the second floor.
There are two single bedrooms as well: one on the first and one on the second floor.
Portable childbeds are available on request.